About Dutch Directors Guild
The Dutch Directors Guild (DDG) is the Dutch association for audiovisual directors. The DDG was founded in January 1998. Today our association has more than 400 members work in film, television, radio, digital storytelling, animation and commercials. Our goal is to unite, inform and represent all directors. Both individually and collectively.
- Improving of the socio-economic and copyright position of directors
- Discounts on insurance, legal advice, film theaters
- Free fee and contract consultations
- Standard contracts and legal information
- Organizing activities to stimulate craftsmanship, network opportunities and increase knowledge (DDG Awards, monthly seminars, workshops)
- Monthly newsletter, news items on the DDG website and social media, and sharing important information by mail
- Participation in the cultural-political debate to support and reinforce the position of directors in Dutch and European culture.
The DDG is a member-driven association. We strive for (gender) equality, inclusion and diversity, both in its operation and in representation.
Dutch Directors Guild
De Lairessestraat 125 sous
1075 HH Amsterdam
+31 (0)6 836 72 215