Cinekid roept op films, nieuwe media-projecten en korte animatiefilms in te sturen voor competitie. Tevens kunnen projecten in ontwikkeling ingestuurd worden voor de junior coproductie markt. Insturen projecten
Cinekid accepts applications for its Festival program (film & TV), its Medialab (new media productions), its Junior Co-production Market (film, TV and cross-media projects in development), and for its ScreeningClub video library (finished film and TV productions).
In order to apply a production for Cinekid Festival or Cinekid for Professionals, please log in on MyCinekid.
In case you haven’t got a MyCinekid account yet, you will need to register first.
In MyCinekid you will be able to choose and complete the following forms:
- Entry Form Film, TV, ScreeningClub
- Entry Form Cinekid Lion Best New Media Production
- Entry Form Junior Co-production Market
- Accreditation Form
- New Media productions: 1 June 2016
- Junior Co-production Market: 15 June 2016
- Film and TV, including competitions: 1 July 2016
- Accreditation: 1 August 2016
- ScreeningClub: 1 September 2016
- Access to the ScreeningClub and Junior Co-production Market during the festival requires an accreditation fee and is an invitation-only program. If you would like to attend the Junior Co-Production Market and/or the ScreeningClub, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accreditation fees may be required for other Cinekid for Professionals activities.
- Contact us for additional information or assistance.